AYUSH 64 ANTI-MALARIAL IMMUNITY TABLET
Size90 TABLETS 250 TABLETS
AYUSH 64 ANTI-MALARIAL IMMUNITY TABLET is a potent Ayurvedic formulation as per Ayush Ministry Guidelines for fever and anti-malarial protection. With powerful germicidal action, it combats malarial parasites, prevents worm infestations, fights virulent pathogens, and safeguards against fever, flu and fatigue. Packed with anti-inflammatory anti-oxidants, it detoxifies and rejuvenates energy and strength. A potent immuno-stimulant, it empowers the body’s resilience against infections and boosts overall immunity.
1 to 2 Tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
BOOST YOUR NATURAL IMMUNITY WITH NATURAL HERBS
We encounter millions of pathogens every day, and our immune system protects us from them. Through the bites of female Anopheles mosquitoes carrying the parasites that cause malaria, individuals can get this potentially fatal illness. By proliferating inside of us, they weaken our immune systems and result in malarial symptoms. It is, however, both avoidable and treatable. Our innate immunity is an effective tool for combating infections, no matter how severe they are. We have come to the conclusion that we need to strengthen our immunity with natural organic herbs, and Ayush 64 Anti-Malarial Immunity Tablets are the best option.
An innovative Ayurvedic anti-malarial immunity booster, BIOAYURVEDA Ayush 64 Anti-Malarial Immunity Tablets are designed to treat fever and provide anti-malarial defence. They are enriched with organic herbs and essential oils. The 64 Ayush pills contain a potent germicidal agent that fights malarial parasites and stops worm infections. Ayush 64's antioxidant properties aid in the prevention of pathogenic infections, fever, the flu, and weariness. elements such as Chirayata, Kutki, and Saptaparni from Ayush 64 that further full in antioxidants that cleanse and renew vigour and vitality. It is a strong immuno stimulant that increases general immunity and strengthens the body's resistance to infections.
- Chirayata- Chirata or chirayata has a strong fever control ability, detoxifies the blood, supports digestive health. It possesses potent hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative properties.
- Kutki- Kutki or Hellebore has a potent antioxidant properties. It works as a natural fever pill, heals primary infection & wounds, and eases respiration and breathing. It is very effective in detoxifying the liver and also strengthening it.
- Saptaparni- Saptaparni or Dita bark works on Doshas mainly Kapha and Pitta. It is used in Ayurveda to help with fevers, ulcers, and rheumatic pains, among others. It also helps reduce cholesterol deposits inside the arteries.
- it combats malarial parasites and other germs
- Safeguards against fever, flu, and fatigue
- Packed with antioxidants & inflammation inhibiting properties
- Detoxifies and rejuvenates energy
- Strengthen the natural immunity